Whether you just started looking or have been searching for some time, our team is here to help you. Jax FL Realty agents are the most qualified, dynamic experts you need to guide you through the process of buying a home.
Why Hire Jax FL Realty?
Our Clients Are Our Top Priority
Our agents always put your needs first. We know that purchasing a home is a big life decision, and we’re here to ensure you’re confident with your choice. You'll never feel rushed or pressured into a sale. Whether you're purchasing a studio condo or a multi-million dollar riverfront property, you will be treated with respect throughout the home buying process.
Practicing real estate is what we do. Our agents have a combined 68 years of experience in the industry. In 2018 we sold 127 homes, amounting to $33 million in real estate. In 2019 we sold 169 homes, amounting to over $45 million in real estate. We are proud to be the 2019 #1 boutique brokerage (and #2 overall) for the Riverside, Avondale, and Murray Hill neighborhoods, based on number of transactions and sales volume. When you work with the Jax FL Realty team, you have that experience on your side.
Our agents know local neighborhoods. Many of our agents live, work, and play in Jacksonville’s historic neighborhoods; and we also have neighborhood expert agents in other areas of town. We understand the intricacies of living in a locally designated historic district, and can explain what makes these neighborhoods unique. (Scroll down to learn more about our historic neighborhoods.)
We work as a team in order to provide superior service to every aspect of our customer’s home-buying experience. We will always work to accommodate your schedule to view homes.
We Know This Industry
As consultants, we have a list of reputable, highly qualified service-oriented providers; whether you need mortgage lenders, home inspectors, insurance companies, and more.
We're a One-Stop Boutique Brokerage
Our pro-active agents are on top of their game and have resources provided by our in-house marketing and research team to find homes for buyers before they hit the market.
Ready to move forward with your home search? Call us at 904.701.0096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be matched with the best agent for you! You can also search homes online.
Buying a home in the Riverside, Avondale, and Springfield historic districts
At Jax FL Realty, our agents are committed to offering you customized service, with the knowledge of what it means to live in a historic district. We stay up to date on neighborhood legislation, and make sure you are equipped with the information you need to know.
When looking for a REALTOR® for homes in the historic district, we suggest asking the following questions:
- Are you familiar with the Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) process?
- How many homes have you sold in the historic districts in the last 24 months?
- How familiar are you with the parking situations in these neighborhoods?
- Are you familiar with zoning issues in the historic districts?
- What kind of exterior work needs to be done?
Common terms in the historic districts
- COA: Certificate of Appropriateness; needed for any exterior work within the historic district. The COA process goes through the City of Jacksonville’s Historic Preservation Department. This is done entirely online, and more information can be found here.
- Contributing Structure: Any building or site that is integral to the historic district due to the time period it was built or because of representation of a significant architectural type, period, or method.
- Historic Overlay: A layer of local planning regulation that incorporates restrictions of underlying zoning for a given location, with the goal of preserving the historic character of the area.
- RAP: Riverside Avondale Preservation; non-profit neighborhood membership organization that aims to enhance and preserve the historic Riverside and Avondale neighborhoods. Learn more about RAP. (RAP is not responsible for processing COAs. This is done through the Historic Preservation Section of the City's Planning and Development Department.)
- SPAR: Springfield Preservation and Revitalization Council; the non-profit neighborhood membership organization that aims to enhance and preserve the historic Springfield neighborhood. Learn more about SPAR Council. (SPAR is not responsible for processing COAs. This is done through the Historic Preservation Section of the City's Planning and Development Department.)